The Joker² 800, designed around a UV-block bulb originally commissioned by K5600, was the first unit of this wattage introduced on the market.
More Output in Lightbanks: Designed specifically to take full advantage of the large reflective material inside a Lightbank, this fixture provides 50% more output than a regular PAR 1200W, and a better spread of light thanks to the bare-bulb design of the Bug-Lite.
Two Beamers Available: Like the Joker² 1600W, the Joker² 800W can be used with two different Beamers :
The PAR beamer which features a specular reflector and can be used with the classic set of four lenses supplied in all Joker-Bug kits (Medium, Wide, Super Wide and Frosted Fresnel).
The Zoom Beamer which consists of a segmented reflector, focusable from 15 to 55 degrees.
High Speed Ballast & Wireless Capabilities: The 800W comes with a dimmable ballast, which is able to work at 300 or 1000 Hz frequencies for High Speed shoots. Using the “Lumenradio” protocol, the new ballast now has an antenna and DMX panel allowing for it to be controlled via a tablet or smartphone.
Convenience & Travel: Coming in a hard case like the other units in the Joker line, the 800W is easy to take on flights making it the ideal travel companions for gaffers. The complete kit weighs only 48lbs and is compact making it perfect for tiny spaces, and can be run on domestic electrical supply.
- Item Width, Height, Depth and Weight:
- Head: 14″ x 8″ x 11″ ; 9 lbs.
- Ballast: 15″ x 9″ x 4″ ; 14 lbs.
- Kit: 17″ x 12″ x 19″ ; 49 lbs.
- Head: Die Cast Aluminum
- Ballast: Electronic square wave, flicker free AC Input; 90-265V, 50/60Hz. Convection Cooled. Hi Speed 1000Hz; Wireless DMX enabled; 7.5 Amps @ 120V
- Lamp: 1600W CSR/HMI, 5600K, Single Ended
- Cable: 9′ Head Cable; 25′ Extension
- Accessory Size: 7 3/4″
- Lenses: Medium, Wide, Super, Frosted Fresnel
Contact us for your next 800W Joker2 Rental need!