PANASONIC LUMIX G VARIO ZOOM 14-45MM – F3.5-5.6 Overview
The Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH/MEGA O.I.S. Micro Four Thirds Lens is a standard zoom lens designed specifically for Micro Four Thirds System cameras. Its zoom range of 14 – 45mm (28 – 90mm in 35mm equivalent) is a good choice for a variety of subjects including landscapes and portraits. It has 1 Aspherical lens element which minimizes distortion at all focal lengths. Plus, it supports Panasonic’s contrast AF system for accurate and fast image capture. Panasonic’s MEGA O.I.S. Optical Image Stabilizer helps keep photos sharp when your camera is handheld and in low light situations. It also has 7 aperture blades which deliver smooth-looking out-of-focus areas of your photos. This lens has a compact size of 2.63″ (60mm) and weighs only 6.88 oz (195 g).
- MEGA O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) – Panasonic’s advanced hand-shake correction technology
- Minimum focus distance of 30cm over the entire zoom range
- Contrast AF system support
- Circular aperture diaphragm
- Multi-coated lens elements minimize ghosts and flare
- Durable metal mount