Panasonic Lumix G Vario 45-200mm f/4-5.6 Lens Overview
The Panasonic Lumix G Vario 45-200mm f/4-5.6 Lens is an interchangeable long telephoto zoom lens, developed by Leica exclusively for Panasonic Lumix digital micro four-thirds cameras. It follows the ultra-compact Micro Four Thirds Standard, which also makes it compatible with other brands that use this same format. The focal length of this lens is equivalent to approximately 90-400mm in 35mm format terms.
- ED Glass
- Three ED (extra-low dispersion) elements help the lens meet Leica’s extremely high optical performance standards. They help capture images that are clear from corner to corner across the entire zoom range, with minimal distortion.
- Multi-coated lens elements reduce ghosting and flare to an absolute minimum, enabling the lens to deliver an optical performance that meets Leica’s lofty standards.
- Circular Aperture
- 7-blade circular aperture diaphragm produces pleasant out-of-focus characteristics
- Micro Four Thirds Lens Mount
- Use of the Micro Four Thirds Standard means that this lens can also be used with other manufacturers that have adopted this digital camera standard