LITEPANELS ASTRA 4X BI-COLOR KIT – ONE FIXTURE
The Litepanels ASTRA 4x Bi-Color Kit builds on the legacy of the original 1×1 fixture, which revolutionized the lighting industry. This innovative daylight to tungsten tunable color model was years in the making, with every design element of this next generation panel being meticulously crafted. Following the Litepanels tradition of a one square foot form factor, the ASTRA series is designed with select premium quality, high CRI, surface mount LEDs and paired with custom-designed TIR optics.
These tightly binned LEDs and fine-tuned optics provide the ASTRA 1×1 with superior color reproduction and a light output that is up to four times brighter than traditional LED panels. This higher intensity results in a longer throw and illuminates a wider area, allowing the panel to compete with strong exterior light sources or illuminate a large area effectively with just a single fixture.
The technological advancement and enhancement is evident in the high CRI and significantly increased brightness due to the use of tightly-binned LEDs and fine-tuned TIR (Total Internal Reflection) optics, resulting in a longer throw over a wider field. Another addition is the Astra Bi-Color’s Dual Cooling.
Choose the fan/convection mode or run silently with the field-replaceable fan off. You can control Astra’s functions locally or remotely with a separate purchase of a DMX module. The Astra 6X Bi-Color comes with both US and EU power cables and a removable 5/8″ TVMP connecter for hanging or stand mounting. Two 1/4″-20 female taps offer alternate mounting points.
- 4x Brighter than Original 1×1
- Dual Cooling Modes
- Approximately 5,600K
- Optional DMX Module
- 100-240 VAC with Included AC Adapter
- 13-24 VDC with Optional Battery
- Optional Gold Mount and V-Mount Plates
- High-performance LEDs with custom paired optics
- Higher intensity equals longer throw with a wider effective beam spread
- No noticeable color shift throughout the entire range
- Flicker-free at any frame rate or shutter angle
- Optional communications module allows the brightness, color temperature, and cooling mode to be controlled via DMX512 protocol (additional module options under development)
- Optional yoke mounted Gold Mount or V-Mount battery plates
- External power supply
- Field-replaceable fan module