Each motor has its own built-in motor drive that communicates directly with the hand unit and hand grips. This negates the need to mount a separate MDR to your rig, allowing for a more compact camera setup and a quicker setup time. Simply set the motors and hand unit/hand grips to the same channel and you will have full control.
The motors allow for automatic calibration of the lens as well as manual calibration if you are using lenses that don’t have hard end stops at close focus and infinity.
- FIZ Hand Unit (no batteries): 0.972 lbs
- Right Handle Grip (no batteries or adapters): 0.582 lbs
- Left Handle Grip (no batteries or adapters): 0.529 lbs
- Arri Rosette Male to Handle Grip Adapter: 0.161 lbs
- Gimbal to Hand Grip Adapter: 0.099 lbs
- Motor: 0.496 lbs
- Length/Height: 11.43cm
- Width: 8.26cm (end to end furthest points)
- Depth: 1.59cm (rod mount section), 1.91cm (base section), 3.49cm (motor section)