Our Cooke S7/i Prime lenses are supplied with /i Technology that collect detailed lens data for production, VFX and post-production teams and are designed for all PL mounted professional motion picture film and electronic cameras. The /i Technology provides cinematographers and camera operators with vital information on lens setting, focusing distance, aperture and depth-of-field, hyperfocal distance, serial number, owner data, lens type and focal length in both metric and footage measurements, as well as inertial tracking data, shading and distortion data. For zoom lenses, the zoom position is displayed.
Shoot 35mm / Super 35mm formats, full frame, VistaVision and beyond – all with The Cooke Look®. We have you covered with our S7/i Full Frame Plus lenses.
Superb optical and mechanical performance, control of flare, distortion, veiling glare and spherical aberrations at full aperture. The cam-type focus mechanism allows for smooth focus adjustments. Modular construction increases ease of maintenance and serviceability.
And, the Cooke S7/i lenses come equipped with /i Technology for frame by frame digital information capture, as do all modern Cooke cine lenses for film and digital capture.
- T2.0 – T22 aperture
- Covers at least 46.31mm image circle
- Colour matched to Anamorphic/i, S4/i, miniS4/i, 5/i and Pancro/i Classic lenses
- Award-winning cam style mechanism for smooth focus adjustments
- Especially well balanced for astigmatism and correct for lateral and longitudinal aberrations over the entire image area
- Supplied with the next generation of /i Technology for lens metadata capture
- Linear iris
- The Cooke Look®, of course
Available focal lengths: 25, 32, 40, 50, 75, 100, 135mm