True, front anamorphic zoom with the creative flexibility that cinematographers have waited years to have. Cooke’s new, patented optical design brings together a unique combination of attributes.
- True, front anamorphic with 2x squeeze.
- Oval bokeh, just like our Cooke Anamorphic/i Prime lenses, and oval bokeh throughout zoom and focus along with the other coveted characteristics you want when shooting anamorphic.
- Colour and depth of field characteristics matched to the Anamorphic/i primes.
- Award-winning cam-style focus mechanism for smooth focus adjustments.
- Especially well balanced for astigmatism and corrected for lateral and longitudinal aberrations over the entire image area.
- Linear iris
- The Cooke Look®
Our Anamorphic/i Zoom lenses are supplied with /i Technology, and is designed for all PL mounted professional motion picture film and electronic cameras. The /i Technology provides cinematographers and camera operators with vital information on lens setting, focusing distance, aperture and depth-of-field, hyperfocal distance, serial number, owner data, lens type and focal length in both metric and footage measurements. For zoom lenses, the zoom position is displayed.