ARRI SKYPANEL S120 LED
With the ARRI SKYPANEL S120 LED, ARRI continues to literally broaden their LED line with the introduction of the wide-format ARRI SkyPanel S120 LED Softlight. Supported by an aluminum yoke, the panel surface area measures 50.8 x 11.8″ and employs interchangeable thermoplastic diffusers that range from Lite to Heavy to soften the light and wrap its output around your subject. A Standard medium diffuser is included with the light. The SkyPanel outputs the approximate equivalent of a 2000W tungsten soft light while drawing a maximum of only 430W.
Unlike other tuneable fixtures, SkyPanel makes no sacrifice when it comes to light output. SkyPanel puts out a tremendous amount of light, in a soft and uniform beam field. Brighter than a 2 kW tungsten soft light or a 6 kW tungsten space light, the SkyPanel S120 has more than enough light for most applications. At the same time, the lamphead is able to perform beautifully at lower light levels. This range of illumination and color gives users an unprecedented amount of control.
The SkyPanel S120-C can be used worldwide, thanks to its included 100-240 VAC power supply, but it can also use optional 23-36 VDC batteries when mains power is unavailable. Besides the power supply, the light comes with a Junior (1-1/8″) pin and a standard diffuser. This version of the light has a Manual Yoke and comes with an Edison power cord.
SkyPanel is available in several sizes: the S30, S60, S120, and S360. The S60 is a mid-range model, featuring a light aperture of 645 x 300 mm and accommodating the vast majority of applications. The S120 is twice as long as the S60, but weighs nearly the same. Its larger light aperture makes a great soft light even better. The S30 is a smaller, more portable version; half the length of the S60, it is perfect for on-the-go mobile applications. The S360 is the largest and brightest SkyPanel with four times the output of the S60 and almost six times the aperture size. The S360 is perfect for lighting large areas with tuneable, soft light. S30 and S60 models are available in fully color tuneable and remote phosphor versions.
- Fully Tuneable from 2,800 K to 10,000 K
- Vibrant Color Selection (RGB+W Color Gamut)
- High Color Rendering
- Large Aperture (1290 x 300 mm)
- Perfect for Vertical Lighting
- Low Power Consumption (400 W Nominal)
- Tremendous Output – Brighter than 2kW Tungsten Soft Light
- Fully Dimmable from 0 to 100 %
- Lightweight and Compact
- Beautiful Soft Beam of Light
- Interchangeable Diffusion Panels
- Wide Range of Accessories Available
- Thin Profile
- On-Board Battery Connection (23 – 36V DC)
- Onboard Simple Control Panel
- Onboard DMX In and Out
- RDM Implementation
- USB-A Connection for Firmware Updates
- EtherCon port for network connectivity
- Available in Blue/Silver and Black
- Fan Mode Selection
- External Lightweight PSU
- powerCON TRUE1 Power Connector