SkyPanel is a compact, ultra-bright and high-quality LED soft light that sets a new standard for the industry. With a design focused on form, color, beam field and output, SkyPanel represents the culmination of more than a decade of research and development of LED technology at ARRI.
Incorporating features of ARRI’s successful L-Series LED Fresnels, SkyPanel is one of the most versatile soft lights on the market, as well as one of the brightest. The SkyPanel ‘C’ (Color) versions are fully tuneable; correlated color temperature is adjustable between 2,800 K and 10,000 K, with excellent color rendition over the entire range. Full plus and minus green correction can be achieved with the simple turn of a knob. In addition to CCT adjustments, other control options are available such as: hue and saturation, gel selection, RGBW, source matching, x,y coordinates, and 12 professional lighting effects programmed into every fixture.
- Thin 5.1″ profile allows it to fit in tight spaces
- Smooth quality of light and even, uniform beam field
- Outstanding Color Rendition
- Easy to use
- Extremely versatile: diffusor panels on the front of the lamphead are interchangeable and make adjusting diffusion levels fast and easy
- One of the largest light apertures in its power class
- 25.4 in x 11.8 in
- Light Aperture: 645 x 300 mm / (25.4 x 11.8 inches)
- Beam Angle: 115º (Half Peak Angle)
- Weight Manual Version: 11.7 kg (25.8 lbs)
- Pole Op Version: 12.8 kg (28.1 lbs)
- Handling: Steel Yoke, High Strength Tilt Lock