The ARRI AMIRA – a versatile documentary-style camera that combines exceptional image quality and affordable CFast 2.0 workflows with an ergonomic design optimized for single-operator use and extended shoulder-mounted operation. Ready to pick up and shoot straight out of the camera bag, AMIRA is hardy enough to take anywhere and features in-camera grading with preloaded 3D LUTs, as well as 100 fps slow motion. It is suitable for a great variety of production types, from reportage and corporate films to TV drama and low-budget movies – wherever you’re going, AMIRA is ready to go with you!
- Fast boot-up time – AMIRA boots up in about 13 seconds.
- Color bar – a color bar is used mainly to judge the colorimetry of the monitor displaying the camera output.
- Waveform display –a further tool for judging exposure levels.
- Enhanced HD-SDI outputs : AMIRA’s HD-SDI outputs allow the overlay of information about timecode and other parameters that is seen in the viewfinder, to also be seen on monitors. Additionally, it is also possible to use an HD-SDI signal input as a further ‘genlock-like’ sync option.
- LDS functionality: ARRI’s Lens Data System® (LDS) comprises a range of products generating highly accurate lens metadata for use on set and in post. When using an LDS lens on AMIRA’s LDS mount, lens data about iris, focus and zoom positions is visible in the viewfinder and all lens data will be embedded in the recorded QuickTime files.