Panasonic AG-AF100’s Now Available at MPS Studios Dallas!
MPS Studios is proud to announce our latest acquisition- the Panasonic AG-AF100 camcorders! With XLR output and 4/3″ large sensor, this camera has the video world a-buzz.
Pop on a 35mm film lens with our PL-mount adapter, and define “shallow depth of field”.
– Large 4/3″ “Best-in-Class” MOS imager with fast image scanning and optical and low pass filters that eliminate aliasing and moire while minimizing skew
– Records in 1080 (60i, 50i, 30p, 25p and 24p native) and 720 (60p, 50p, 30p, 25p and – 24p native, utilizing AVCCAM’s highest-quality PH mode (maximum 24Mbps)
Variable frame rates in 24P, 30P and 25P in1080, up to 60P or 50p dependent on 60Hz or 50Hz mode
– Uncompressed 4:2:2, 8 Bit HD-SDI and HDMI output
– Six built-in, customizable Scene Files that can be utilized for instant, easy matching between multiple cameras
– Built-in gamma curves including HD Norm, HD Low and High, Cine-like D, Cine-like V, B.Stretch
– Four selectable color matrices including Norm 1 and Norm 2, Fluorescent and Cinelike
Color Phase and Saturation, Pedestal and Detail image control
– Two card slots that support continuous (relay) recording. Relay recording means that with two 32GB SDHC cards you can record for 6 hours with automatic clip spanning across the two cards
– SDXC Card compatibility — with a 64GB SDXC card, you can record for 12 hours in PH Mode, and 48 hours in HG Mode
– HD Video and Full Audio monitoring during record and playback with high-quality audio pre-amps at the input