Meet The MPS Crew: Jerry Patin
Jerry living the good life out on the lake!
Meet Jerry Patin, MPS Dallas Grip/Driver! When he’s not out on set or driving the ten ton, he’s hanging ten out on the lake.
1. How did you get your start with MPS and how long have you been with the company?
I started at Texcam in 1988 off and on while in school, then moved to Dallas in 1993.
2. When you’re not at MPS, where can we find you? i.e. How do you recharge?
On weekends I like to be at the lake with family and friends.
3. What’s your favorite piece of equipment to work with?
4. If we were to hop onto your music playlist, what would we see you were listening to most recently?
My playlist consist of old country and rock. Most recent would be Waylon Jennings.
5. If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why?
I wish I could fly to cut down trips back and forth to the truck.
On set in Dallas & looking for an experienced grip? Give us a call and ask for Jerry! 214-630-1655.
About MPS Studios
For nearly 40 years, MPS Studios has provided the equipment and support services to production companies making movies, commercials, and television. A staff of highly specialized, factory trained, and industry-savvy technicians provide world-class service to clients around the corner and around the globe. The company offers cameras, lighting/grip/electric, sound stages, and complete post services through deliverables. Contact MPS Camera & Lighting Austin or MPS Studios Dallas location to have a rental package or post service customized for your next project. www.mpsfilm.com