- How did you get your start in production, and how did that lead to MPS?
My first internship in production was with the Austin Film Society, where I met current MPS team member Martin Parrington. He remembered me all these years later and helped bring me aboard at MPS!
- What excites you about working at MPS?
I’m excited to learn more about the rental side of the industry, as I’ve previously only worked on the production side. And I’m super excited to get some hands-on time with the cameras!
- If we were to hop onto your music playlist, what would we see you were listening to most recently?
A more accurate question would be to ask what I’ve been watching lately. I can never get enough comedy, and while my favorite series of all time is Seinfeld, my most recent obsession is the third season of Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt.
- When you’re not working, where can we find you? i.e. How do you recharge?
I spend a lot of time watching tv, movies, or sports. I love cats and still photography, and my favorite place is any beach. Outside of that, you’ll probably find me treating myself to queso and margaritas.
- What’s something about you that would surprise people?
I’d never been to Austin before I moved here in 2010 (but I did a LOT of research ahead of time!).
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why?
DEFINITELY teleportation. My friends and family are spread out all over the country, and I’d love to be able to see them more often. Plus, an instant trip to the beach? Sounds perfect.