1. How did you get your start with MPS and how long have you been with the company?
I have been with the company for 6 years. I was an electrician and my friend, Joe Young, thought I would really like this industry. He referred me to Brad at MPS, and I started in the shop, where I had the opportunity to learn quick around some great co-workers.
2. When you’re not at MPS, where can we find you? i.e. How do you recharge?
Mostly, I am taking care of my family and hanging out with them. I love to build and work on things. Currently, I am restoring my son’s 1985 Chevy pickup. I enjoy hunting, shooting, and restoring old guns.
3. What’s your favorite piece of equipment to work with?
C-stand. There’s countless uses for it.
4. If we were to hop onto your music playlist, what would we see you were listening to most recently?
Be brave, I listen to everything. You never know what will pop up on my playlist.
5. If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why?
Speed like Flash! I think it would be awesome to finish the day’s work in less than a hour, or beat all the traffic home.