- How did you get your start with MPS and how long have you been with the company?
Ten years ago, I started part-time in the marketing department at MPS while in college. After working in the advertising industry for the last seven years, I’m excited to be back at MPS, now full-time in this new position!
- When you’re not at MPS, where can we find you? i.e. How do you recharge?
When I’m not at MPS, you can find me spending quality time with my friends and family, hanging outdoors, horseback riding, watching sports (mostly football, baseball, and basketball), reading, checking out new restaurants, enjoying hobbies like knitting and calligraphy, going to concerts, traveling, and simply enjoying life.
- What’s your favorite piece of equipment to work with?
The computer. I wouldn’t be able to do my job without it. I’m also starting to learn about cameras and am interested in our trucks. Might get my CDL soon. (Just kidding.)
- If we were to hop onto your music playlist, what would we see you were listening to most recently?
I enjoy an eclectic mix—from indie rock to Frank Sinatra to ’90s country to soul—and it depends on the mood I’m in. But I mostly listen to rap. And I will forever love me some Britney Spears.
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why?
The power to heal. Because there is a lot of suffering in the world and I want to make it a better place.